How to book online at ItaliaVillas
1. Choose the holiday home / holiday apartment
2. Select date and travelers
3. Fill in the form with your name, address and e-mail
4. Accept the terms
5. Book and pay with your credit card
6. You will receive an e-mail with information about the house / holiday apartment
Campania is one of Italy most beautiful regions. Both mountainous and green, the area history of volcanic activity has played a large part in shaping the environment. The climate is warm, and one of the most familiar images is of oranges and lemons growing in green groves above the deep blue sea.
Campania coastline, particularly the Sorrento Peninsula, is dramatic and attractive. Out at sea lie even greater beauties, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida.
Campania cuisine relies upon local products: seafood, buffalo mozzarella, oranges and lemons. Among the food to sample are authentic Neapolitan pizza, ice cream, granita di limone (a refreshing crushed-ice lemon drink) and any (or all) of the region gorgeous desserts. Limoncello is the alcoholic speciality, but Campania also has several good wines.
14 regions in Holiday in Campania. Show all