Note: at most of our houses and apartments it is possible to cancel or change the booking for free (COVID19)
In addition, we also have a large selection of luxury houses and apartments in Italy, whether it be a luxury stay in Tuscany or a quality villa in Sicily, or perhaps a stay in a luxury holiday apartment in the center of Rome, so take a look at our website
Villas, apartments and hotel rooms in Italy, Croatia, France, Austria, Schwitzerland, Poland, Spain, Portugal, England, Germany , Denmark,Holland.Belgium, Finland,Norway and Sweden.
Choose among our big selection a for example more than 500 villas in the beautiful Tuscany, or maybe a Trulli in Apulia, or a house in the beautiful Provence
How to book online at ItaliaVillas
1. Choose the holiday home / holiday apartment
2. Select date and travelers
3. Fill in the form with your name, address and e-mail
Book and pay with your credit card
5. You will receive an e-mail with information about the house / holiday apartmentShow holiday houses
Book a luxery Chalet in Switzerland or a apartment in Austria, Italy, France or Finland. We have more than 5.000 different places so don't wait but write us a e-mail or call us on phone : +45 22 90 15 67.Show winter houses
We offer villas and apartments/hotel rooms in the best holiday areas in Europe.
We strive to find the best spots for for your holiday, whether you are looking for a small cosy apartment in Rome, a villa in Spain, a mansion in Toscana or perhaps you prefer a summer house in Spain.Read more
Bookings can be made by e-mail, telephone or directly on the ItaliaVillas website. When we have received your booking, we will send you an invoice/order confirmation by e-mail. This e-mail contains all the information you need about your booked holiday accommodation as well as our payment terms.
On most of our villas/apartments, we require a 30% payment on booking and the remaining 70% eight weeks before arrival at your holiday destination.
Secure payment: We accept bank transfers or credit cards. Credit cards use secure payment.
Please note that bank transfers are not covered by our complaints procedure.
When we have received your final payment, we will send you a voucher which must be presented on arrival at your holiday destination.
At some destinations, final cleaning is included in the price. At others, this must be paid for on-site. This will be stated in your order confirmation.
Please note that the kitchen is not included in the final cleaning. The kitchen must be clean and tidy before departure or an additional fee will be charged for cleaning the kitchen.
Please note that different cancellation rules may apply to some of the villas. If other rules than those listed below apply, this will be stated under the villa in question.
On cancellation up to 60 days before arrival, a charge of 20% of the total amount will be applied
On cancellation of 59-45 days before arrival, a charge of 30% of the total amount will be applied
On cancellation of 44-30 days before arrival, a charge of 60% of the total amount will be applied
On cancellation of 29-8 days before arrival, a charge of 90% of the total amount will be applied
On cancellation of 7-0 days before arrival, a charge of 100% of the total amount will be applied
Any claims or complaints must be made to the owner/representative at the destination or to ItaliaVillas on arrival or within 24 hours of arrival. The owner/representative or ItaliaVillas must be notified of inadequate cleaning on arrival.
Only the number of persons stated on the website (adults + children) are permitted to stay at the holiday accommodation.
The renter is responsible for taking due care of the accommodation during the holiday rental period. The house rules at the accommodation must be complied with.
On arrival to the accommodation, a deposit to cover any damage caused by the renter will be charged. If no damage occurs during the holiday rental period, the deposit will be refunded on departure. If damage should occur during the holiday period, this will be assessed and deducted from the deposit.
The owner/contact must be notified of significant defects to the accommodation within 24 hours of the defect arising. If the defect cannot be remedied within a reasonable period of time, ItaliaVillas must be contacted.
Re air conditioning: Please note that restrictions may apply to the times and duration (hours a day) that air conditioning systems can be used and are operational. ItaliaVillas cannot be held liable for air conditioning systems being out of operation.
Right of cancellation
No right of cancellation applies (cf. Danish Consumer Contracts Act). The cancellation rules for each villa/apartment apply.