book on-line at ItaliaVillas with our secure SSL encryption
1. Choose the holiday home/apartment
2. Select date and travelers
3. Fill in the form with your name, address and e-mail
4. Book and pay with your credit card
5. You will receive an email with information about the house/apartment
About 25 km from Nimes in a beautiful area is the medieval city of Uzes, and the city is a mix of medieval and renaissance buildings, which you can see when you go for a walk.
Here in the small streets and alleys here you see churches and beautiful houses. Nor do you miss Place Aux Herbes where you will find many cafes and restaurants, on Saturday there is a market in the square.
We propose a walk through the old streets, with the exciting facades, medieval gardens, shady places, and visiting the exciting shops
Market: Wednesday and Saturday there is a market at Place aux Herbes. Antique Market and Flea Market on Sundays (Rugby Stadium)