book on-line at ItaliaVillas with our secure SSL encryption
1. Choose the holiday home/apartment
2. Select date and travelers
3. Fill in the form with your name, address and e-mail
4. Book and pay with your credit card
5. You will receive an email with information about the house/apartment
The medieval town of Carcassonne with the 3 km long fortress wall and the 52 towers is the largest fortress town in Europe.
When you arrive in the city you will be overwhelmed by the large and very well-kept fortifications, you can walk along the walls and towers, or walk in and into the city where you will find many other interesting buildings and churches.
From June to August, Festival Carcassonne is held with classical music, opera, dance, theater, concerts with French and international music.
In addition, there are horse tournaments in July and August, and large fireworks on July 14th
Market: Tuesday and Thursday, and a larger market on Saturday